Colman’s Spaghetti Bolognese Bake
Prep: 20 mins / Cook: 25 mins / Total: 45mins
A drizzle of olive oil
500g British beef mince
2 carrots, diced
1 sachet of Colman’s Full of Flavour Spaghetti Bolognese Season Mix
150ml cold water
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 packet of spaghetti, par-cooked, drained and tossed in oil
A generous handful of grated cheddar to top
A handful of breadcrumbs to top
A sprinkle of fresh thyme to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet pan, over a medium-high heat and brown your British beef mince.
- Add in the diced carrot and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring, until the carrots start to soften a little.
- Add your sachet of Colman’s Full of Flavour Spaghetti Bolognese Season Mix and the cold water and stir everything to combine.
- Add in your chopped tomatoes, turn down the heat and allow everything to simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the liquid has reduced to a rich sauce.
- Meanwhile, par-boil your spaghetti for 8 minutes and arrange in an oven dish. When the Bolognese is ready, pour this over the spaghetti and use tongs to mix everything together.
- Top with grated cheddar, bread crumbs and thyme, then bake in the oven for 25 minute until golden.