COLMAN'S SPAG BOWL
Veggie-packed but with all the hearty flavour of a comfort food classic – Colman’s Spaghetti Bolognese is one for the books.
- Preheated oven to 180c.
- Roast courgette and peppers for 25mins.
- Soften the carrot in a pan with olive oil. Then brown the mince and onion followed by the garlic. Drain off any excess fat.
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water.
- Using a food processor, add all the roast vegetables and blend. Slowly add all the Colman's spaghetti Bolognese mixture and blend again until pureed.
- Add the mince and puree into a slow cooking pot with chopped tinned tomatoes and a squirt of tomato puree. Cook for 4 hours.
- Enjoy with freshly cooked pasta.
WIN a Le Creuset Dish