Colman’s One Pan Shepherd’s Pie
Prep: 20 mins / Cook: 25 mins / Total: 45mins
A drizzle of olive oil
500g British lamb mince
2 carrots, diced
1 packet of Colman’s Shepherd’s Pie Seasoning Mix
1 cup of peas
1 bag of new potatoes, boiled and lightly crushed
A handful of grated cheddar to top
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large oven-proof skillet, over a medium-high heat and brown the lamb mince.
- Add in the carrots and cook for 2-3 mins before adding in the Colman’s Full of Flavour Shepherd’s Pie Seasoning Mix. Pour over the water and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or so, until rich and saucy.
- Add in the peas, then top with your boiled and crushed new potatoes and top with the grated cheddar.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until bubbling with a golden crust.