Chilli con carne
A spicy seasoning mix with chilli powder and cumin – give this Mexican classic 'Chilli Con Carne' a kick with Colman’s.
- Brown the mince and onion in a saucepan. Drain off any excess fat.
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince, along with tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
- Delicious Chilli Con Carne is ready to serve.