Honey and Mustard Roast Pork
A little sweet meets a little fiery, a Colman’s Mustard and honey basting makes this Roast Pork recipe a stand out dish you’ll love to share with others. The best part? It’s so simple without compromising on mind-blowing flavours. Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or looking for a quick dinner – it’s a winner.
Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: Allow 30minutes per 450g + another 15 minutes
- Pork joint
- Colman’s English Mustard
- Olive oil
- Score the pork joint on the surface
- Mix 2 tsp of English Mustard with a dash of Paprika
- Rub the mixture on the pork skin
- Add salt and Olive oil on top
- Cook the roast pork at 200C as per instructions on the packaging (as a guide allow 30 minutes per 450g + another 15 minutes)
- Leave it to rest for about 30min before serving.