Mustard Glazed Roast Potatoes
Don’t let your vegetables be bland this Christmas, follow this simple recipe for deliciously exciting roasted veg!
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Peel and cut your potatoes to size and then parboil (semi boil until a little soft!)
- Drain well and leave them to steam, and then give them a shake
- Add cold olive oil to your baking tray followed by your potatoes and top with more olive oil
- Turn the potatoes in the oil and sieve Coleman’s mustard powder all over
- Turn the potatoes once again and repea
- Place potatoes into the oven for 30 minutes, turn them and cook for a further 20 minutes until golden brown and crisp.