Tropical Prawn Cocktail with Colman’s Seafood Sauce
- Peel and chop the mango, papaya and avocado into small cubes. Place into a mixing bowl
- Finely dice the red onions, then add into the mixing bowl with the chopped fruit.
- Follow by seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper, extra virgin olive oil then give it a good mix.
- Wash and cut the ends off the baby gem lettuce.
- Begin to assemble the prawn cocktail, starting with the lettuce, followed by the avocado, papaya and mango mix.
- In a separate bowl add 2 tablespoons of Colman’s seafood sauce and the cooked king prawns.
- Mix the prawns well into the sauce.
- Lastly layer the coated seafood sauce king prawns on top of the mixed fruit and lettuce.
- Finish by garnishing with some chopped chives or fresh dill and a wedge of lemon.