This rich blend of spices quickly transforms simple ingredients into a delicious sausage and onion casserole that whole family will love!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 4. (170ºC for fan assisted)
2. Fry the sausages until brown and then in an ovenproof casserole dish with the onions and mushrooms.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish.
4. Stir thoroughly, cover and cook for 1 hour.
5. Ensure piping hot and serve immediately with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Why not try:
Colman's Cassoulet - follow the steps but fry 55g (2 oz) of chopped smoked bacon with the sausages and instead of water, use a 400g can of chopped tomatoes and a 400g can of drained cannellini beans.
Corn Starch, Spices (15%) (Mustard Seed, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper), Onion Powder (11%), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Flavouring (contains Wheat), Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Dried Caramel Syrup, Thyme, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil, Red Wine Extract. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
Suitable for vegetarians, No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 16.7g
of which saturates 0.4g
Salt (based on sodium) 4.35g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 405kcal 20%
Sugars 4.7g 5%
Fat 27.3g 39%
Saturates 9.9g 50%
Salt 1.90g 32%
of an adult's guideline daily amount