This special blend of onions, tomatoes and thyme quickly creates a rich, beefy cottage pie the whole family will enjoy!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Pre-heat oven to 200ºC, 400ºF, Gas Mark 6. (190ºC for fan assisted)
2. Brown the mince and onion in a large pan. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and stir into the mince, adding the carrots and peas.
4. Bring to the boil, stirring and then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
5. Spoon the mashed potato over the mince and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Ensure piping hot and serve immidiately with seasonal vegetables.
Why not try:
Cottage Pie for kids - follow the steps but top the cooked mince with a generous layer of baked beans before covering with mashed potato.
Wheat Flour, Tomato Puree Powder (16%), Salt, Onion Powder (9.8%), Corn Starch, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Barley Malt Extract, Garlic, Vegetable Fat, Herbs (Thyme, Bay Leaves), Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin, Pepper. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
Suitable for vegetarians, No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
Energy 1320kJ/ 315kcal
of which sugars 16.7g
of which saturates 0.5g
Salt (based on sodium) 11.63g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 469 23%
Sugars 11.4g 13%
Fat 17.7g 25%
Saturates 7.3g 37%
Salt 1.48g 25%
of an adult's guideline daily amount