This unique blend of chilli, cumin and paprika quickly creates a medium-heat chilli con carne the whole family will love!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Brown the mince and onion in a saucepan. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince.
3. Add the tomatoes and kidney beans.
4. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
6. Ensure piping hot and serve immediately with rice.
How to Microwave:
Directions for 900W: Place beef in a microwaveable dish and break up with a fork. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once. Drain excess liquid. Stir in packet contents, tomatoes and kidney beans. Cover and cook on HIGH for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Ensure piping hot before serving. Handle with care, it's hot. These instructions are a guideline only, for differing wattages please follow manufacturers guidelines.
Corn Starch, Tomato Puree Powder (19%), Onion Powder (12%), Paprika (6.9%), Salt, Yeast Extract, Garlic, Sugar, Flavourings (contain Wheat), Wine Vinegar Extract, Wheat Flour, Cumin (1.5%), Oregano, Chilli (0.9%), Pepper, Vegetable Oil. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
Suitable for vegetarians, No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 25.7g
of which saturates 0.4g
Salt (based on sodium) 6.18g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 399 20%
Sugars 13.7g 15%
Fat 13.5g 19%
Saturates 3.5g 18%
Salt 1.87g 31%
of an adult's guideline daily amount