This blend of onions and herbs quickly creates a great tasting
chicken casserole that will satisfy the whole family!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, 350ºF, Gas Mark 4. (170ºC for fan assisted)
2. Place the chicken, onions and carrots in an ovenproof casserole dish.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish.
4. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
5. Ensure piping hot and serve immediately with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Why not try:
Chicken and Bacon Casserole - follow the steps but instead of onions use 2 chopped leeks and 3 rashers of chopped bacon. For that extra little punch add 1-2 tsps of Dijon mustard.
Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder (5%), Tomato Puree Powder, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Wine, Vinegar Extract, Paprika, Wheat Flour, Flavourings, Herbs (1.6%) (Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Marjoram), Vegetable Fat, Barley Malt Extract, Vegetable Oil, Powdered Lemon Juice, Maltodextrin. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
No artificial colours, No added MSG, No artificial preservatives
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 10.0g
of which saturates 1.1g
Salt (based on sodium) 12.67g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 219 11%
Sugars 9.4g 10%
Fat 2.0g 3%
Saturates 0.6g 3%
Salt 1.51g 25%
of an adult's guideline daily amount