This blend of tomatoes, onions and garlic quickly creates a tasty Bolognese pasta bake that's sure to be a family favourite!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Place the uncooked pasta into an ovenproof dish.
2. Fry the mince in a non-stick frying pan until browned. Add the milk, water and sachet and bring to the boil, stirring continuously before adding the peas.
3. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix well. Sprinkle with the cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C, 400ºF, Gas mark 6 (180ºC for fan assisted) for 30 minutes. Stir well half way through cooking.
5. Serve with a mixed salad.
Why not try:
Bolognese Potato Bake - simply swap the pasta for 800g (1lb 12oz) of potatoes. Add the Bolognese sauce mix to the dish as per instructions and layer the thinly sliced uncooked potatoes on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven.
Tomato Puree Powder (53%), Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Lower Sodium Natural Mineral Salt*, Flavouring (contains Wheat), Onions (3.3%), Potato Starch, Spices (Garlic (1.5%), Pepper), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil, Herbs (Oregano, Thyme), Vegetable Juice Concentrates (Celeriac (Celery Root), Carrots, Leek, Onion), Vegetable Fat. * Contains naturally occurring potassium. CONTAINS TRACES OF MILK AND EGG
Suitable for vegetarians, No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 40.5g
of which saturates 0.6g
Salt (based on sodium) 13.48g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 345 17%
Sugars 8.8g 10%
Fat 12.8g 18%
Saturates 4.8g 24%
Salt 1.86g 31%
of an adult's guideline daily amount