A gastro-pub inspired favourite, this blend of tomatoes and spices quickly creates a BBQ chicken dish packed full of flavour!
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6 (190° C for fan assisted).
2. Wrap each chicken breast in a bacon rasher and place in ovenproof dish.
3. Cook in oven for 25 - 35 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
4. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan. Mix in the water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Pour the sauce over the cooked chicken and top with the grated cheese before placing the dish back in the oven for another 15 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Ensure piping hot and serve immediately with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Why not try:
Posh Hunters Chicken - for step 2 cut a 'pocket' into the chicken breasts and pop in some asparagus spears and sliced Mozzarella cheese before wrapping them in bacon and cooking as per the instructions.
Sugar, Corn Starch, Tomato Puree Powder (13%), Flavourings, Spices (6%) (Paprika, Garlic, Pepper) Salt, Onion Powder (2.9%), Wheat Flour, Barley Malt Extract, Powdered Lemon Juice, Smoke Flavouring. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No added MSG
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 44.8g
of which saturates 0.3g
Salt (based on sodium) 9.18g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each serving contains:
Calories 273 14%
Sugars 5.0g 6%
Fat 9.2g 13%
Saturates 4.1g 20%
Salt 2.40g 40%
of an adult's guideline daily amount