Simply add boiling water to this Lamb & Mint Gravy Mix, which has a rich, meaty flavour perfectly complemented by a hint of mint to enhance your roast lamb.
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a jug.
2. Make up to 425ml (3/4 pint) with boiling water.
3. Mix well for 1 minute.
Why not try:
* Making your roast lamb extra tasty by inserting slivers of garlic and small springs of rosemary in small but deep cuts in the lamb skin before roasting.
* Making a delicious glaze for lamb, mix 25g (1oz) melted butter with 1 dessertspoon honey, a clove of crushed garlic and 1 teaspoon Colman's Wholegrain Mustard. Spread over the skin before roasting.
* Making a special marinade, mix some Colman's Classic Mint Sauce with some crushed garlic, lemon juice and olive oil and spread over the skin.
Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Flavourings (contain wheat), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Dried Malt Vinegar, Colour (Burnt Sugar Caramel), Dried Herbs (Mint, Parsley, Rosemary), Dried Lamb (0.7%), Dried Onion, Vegetable Oil, Dried Lemon, Spearmint Oil, Ground Black Pepper. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG AND MILK.
No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No artificial flavours, No added MSG, No hydrogenated fat
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 10.0g
of which saturates 0.5g
Salt (based on sodium) 12.9g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each 105ml serving contains:
Calories 33 2%
Sugars 1.1g 1%
Fat 0.2g less than 1%
Saturates trace less than 1%
Salt 1.4g 23%
of an adult's guideline daily amount