Simply add boiling water to this Beef Gravy Mix, which has a rich, meaty flavour for the perfect finishing touch to your traditional roast beef dinner.
Serves: 4 People
How to cook:
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a jug.
2. Make up to 425ml (3/4 pint) with boiling water.
3. Mix well for 1 minute.
Why not try:
* Adding a splash of beer or wine and a little Colman's Mustard to your gravy after preparation?
* After cooking your beef joint, let it rest in a warm place covered in foil for 34-45 minutes. This allows the juices to seep back into meat, making it more succulent and easier to carve.
* For really crispy, golden roast potatoes part-boil them, then toss in oil and sprinkle over some Colman's Mustard powder before roasting.
Cornflour, Flavourings (contain milk, wheat and celery), Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract, Dried Glucose Syrup, Dried Onion, Colour (Burnt Sugar Caramel), Salt, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Dried Beef (0.2%), Dried Vinegar, Dried Lemon, Ground Black Pepper. CONTAINS TRACES OF EGG.
No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives, No artificial flavours, No added MSG, No hydrogenated fat
Typical Values per 100g as sold:
of which sugars 6.4g
of which saturates 0.4g
Salt (based on sodium) 11.3g
Guideline Daily Amounts:
Each 105ml serving contains:
Calories 35 2%
Sugars 0.7g less than 1%
Fat 0.2g less than 1%
Saturates trace less than 1%
Salt 1.3g 21%
of an adult's guideline daily amount